Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Where has the year, summer, August gone?

Anyone else feeling like 2013 has been whizzing by?  I can't believe we're into September already.  Don't get me wrong, I love fall, but I'm just not quite ready for it. There are so many fall events that we enjoy that we'll be busy most weekends for a while.  Anyone else like to decorate for fall? Have you started already?  I haven't, but likely will in the next couple of weeks. What fall festivals do you go to?

Next up review-wise is Laura Florand's SNOW-KISSED, a beautiful love story in novella form.  It is sooo good and I'll be chatting it up soon!

Talk to me!
Laurie

2 comments:

Jane said...

I haven't decorated yet, but a lot of stores have the Halloween decorations and candy out already.

Quilt Lady said...

I usually don't decorate for fall or very little of it.