Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BOGO from Denyse Bridger!

From Denyse Bridger - a BOGO special on her books! Here's her info:

So, we're going to have some fun for the next week or so. Life is good, why not share? So.... here's the deal. Anyone who buys one of my books between now and June 7th, send me your receipt, and you can pick a second eBook as a personal gift from me! That simple.

Pop over to my website, have a look around, and see if there's something there that appeals to you. You will find a lot of genres represented, so if your thing is sexy vamps, hot spies, smouldering cowboys, or just plain breath-taking romantic heroes - I've got them all!!

AND, for anyone who signs up for my fabulous newsgroup family, or my newsletter, which comes only once every 6-8 weeks, I'll have a special thank you surprise for you there, too!!

Hope to see you soon!!

No comments: