Thursday, May 10, 2007

STAMP OUT HUNGER - SATURDAY!

Don't forget to set out a bag of non-perishable food for your postman this Saturday - it's once again time for the Stamp Out Hunger food drive. http://www.stampouthunger2006.com/
I think I made mention last year about the time my girls kept going out and adding cans to the bag I had placed by the mailbox - I thought they were being so thoughtful - then realized that they were pulling out of the cupboard all of the veggies that they weren't so crazy about. Too funny!
We're very fortunate to have what we need and then some. Unfortunately, we tend to forget about those who are less fortunate, often only thinking of them during the holidays.
So open your cupboards and fill a bag to feed the hungry - and smile when you set your bag out, because you're doing a good thing!
Big hugs,
Laurie

No comments: