Wednesday, November 01, 2006

PLEASE NOTE

I plan to work this evening on getting everyone's information pulled together for the appropriate parties! Some prizes are coming directly from the donor, and I will be providing your information to them. There are several prizes that I haven't yet received, but they are on their way. For that reason, it will probably be at least a week before ANY prizes will be mailed out by me.
***AMELIA DURBIN*** If you see this, sweetie, I need your email addy for one of your prizes. I have your mailing address, which will work for all other prizes. Thank you!! If anyone knows Amelia, will you please give her a shout and ask her to contact me? Thank you!
One more thought I'd like to share. If anyone received a book as a prize and already owns a copy of that book, they might consider donating this copy to the troops. This is just a thought - the prizes are yours to do with as you wish!
Thanks everyone for your support, and now for your patience, as I work to get loose ends wrapped up!
Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Hugs again for doing this, Laurie. You are really helping me get into the true spirit of the holidays :)

Laurie D. said...

I'm trying to get in the mood myself, STacy! Started listening to my Christmas CDs this a.m. I should start shipping this coming weekend! Very exciting! Thanks for all of your kindness and support!!