Sunday, September 30, 2012

$20 Amazon GC winner!

Sorry to be late (I fell asleep last night, woke late and went straight to bed), but the winner of a $20 Amazon gift card is ..... KimH! Congratulations, Kim!  Please email me at ljodamron@gmail.com with the email address you want the gift card sent to. Thanks to everyone who commented - I hope you'll all take time to read the review and chatter for Alison Kent's UNDENIABLE, coming out this Tuesday! There's another giveaway to celebrate that release!
I want to mention that a few days ago I turned off the "captcha" feature for blog comments, just because it's a pain to use. In the meantime, I've had several spam comments so I'll be turning this feature back on. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I hope everyone is having a great fall weekend. It's been cool and crisp here in Ohio with bright sunshine - absolutely perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much what agreat surprise whoo,hope that leg is better
Kimh

Fedora said...

Congrats, KimH!

Laurie, hope you're doing better!! Hugs!