Monday, September 05, 2011

WINNER(S)!!

My apologies for being late. We went to Lindsay and Justin's for dinner last night and got home a little late.
Did you notice I said winners - as in plural?  That's right!  I've decided to give another copy of THE EDGE OF NIGHT that I have. I have a copy that is autographed to me, but because I've gotten a copy for my Kindle, I've decided to let one of you have it. It will still read the same despite the fact that it has been read and has my name in it, trust me!  I went to randomizer and the winners chosen are KARA and KRISGILS33  - congratulations, ladies!  Please email your mailing information to me at ljodamron@gmail.com by this Friday and I'll get those books in the mail to you.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest.  I'll have another contest, possibly two, that will be announced by the end of this week, meaning two more books to give away!  Please be sure to stop back!
I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday weekend.  Did anyone do anything especially fun?  My boss gave us his OSU tickets for Saturday's game and while we sweat buckets, we enjoyed the game. Today is totally opposite of Saturday and it's downright chilly out there. I think the high is predicted to be in the high 60s.  That's sweatshirt weather!
Thanks again,
Laurie

3 comments:

Kara C said...

I am SO excited! Thanks!

Judy F said...

Congrats to the winners.

It is a freaky weather weekend. Hot sat and cold todayl.

Laurie G said...

Congrats winners!

We had a horrendous weekend. Storm came through at 9 AM Friday morning uprooting trees. We were without power from Friday morning until late Tuesday afternoon. We lost 4 trees! We spent all day Sat & Sun sawing, burning and chipping parts of trees. We had no running water, no flushing toilets , no shower, no heat ...nights got chilly....

Luckily no one was hurt but what a mess! The worst Labor Day weekend ever!

We also went from 90* heat on Thursday to 68* on Sunday. In the mornings, we're lucky to be in the 50*'s. BRR Fall's coming quickly!