Friday, January 28, 2011

New winners named for Toni Blake's SUGAR CREEK


Once again, I'm offering up my apologies for being neglectful here. Frustratingly enough, even while I've been a slacker for a handful of weeks, I've never heard from the two winners of copies of Toni Blake's SUGAR CREEK. I'm naming new winners and hoping that they will come forward. If not, I will set them aside for a Valentine's Day contest that I'm working on. The new winners are CYBERCLIPER and VIRGINIA. Ladies, please send your mailing info to me at ljodamron@gmail.com - I'll give the new winners until Thursday to get in touch.



And don't forget, the SUGAR CREEK giveaway is in celebration of the release of WHISPER FALLS, the third book in Toni's "Destiny" series, set in Ohio. So fun to read books set in your own back yard!

More book chatter and contests coming soon, perhaps even later today!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cybercliper said...

Wow, thank you so much. I've sent my info!

Estella said...

Wtg, Cybercliper and Virginia!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I sent in my info, doing the happy dance now.