Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Does anyone have special plans to ring in the new year? We're going to a hockey game in Columbus, but will be home well before time for the ball drop - meaning I'll likely be looking at my eyelids and miss it! We're not much for partying these days and never go out to celebrate.
I'll probably spend Saturday putting the Christmas decorations away. It's so much more fun getting it all out than putting it away, isn't it?
Happy New Year to you all - I hope the new year is especially kind to everyone! (and GO BLUE JACKETS!!)
Laurie

3 comments:

Estella said...

Happy New Year!
I am babysitting my young grandsons tonight.

Judy F said...

Happy New Year.
No plans for me. Just talked to my sister and she is watching her granddaughter. We are one wild family.

I doubt I will be up to see 2011 in.

Rich said...

Hello mate nice post