Friday, July 03, 2009

TAILS OF LOVE Winner!!

No kids home tonight to give me a number or draw a name so I drew the name myself, and the winner is SANDI! Yay, Sandi - congratulations! You're going to love TAILS OF LOVE - and it comes with the cutest book thong made by Carolyn Dietsch from Lori Foster's Bookjunkie group. Carolyn makes these every year for the "benefit book" - this year she came with over 200 of them. Please contact me with your mailing info by Monday, Sandi, so I can get your book in the mail - ljodamron@gmail.com .

Thanks to everyone for your fun pet stories - I loved readin them! Booklover, it's so good to have you here - I hope you'll be a frequent visitor!

5 comments:

Judy F said...

congrats Sandi. I know you will enjoy the fun and sexy pet stories.

Fedora said...

Huge congrats, Sandi! You'll love this collection! Happy reading!

Estella said...

Wtg, Sandi!

sandi said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! Today's our anniversary so this is a great anniversary present!

Sandi

Karin said...

Congratulations, Sandi!