Thursday, April 09, 2009

ALISON'S WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The two winners of NO LIMITS from Alison are Millim and Katayoun! The winner of JINGLE BELL ROCK is Maureen! Congrats, ladies! Because many people are on spring break or out of town for the holiday, I'll give the winners until Tuesday to contact me (at ljodamron@gmail.com) with your mailing info. Millim and Katayoun, your info will then be forwarded to Alison and your books will come directly from her.
Thanks to everyone who commented - I loved reading your "most romantic" titles!
Special thanks to Alison for so her generosity! If you weren't a winner, I hope you'll go to Amazon and throw a copy in your cart!
Laurie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtg winners

Karin said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

I'm just sad the increase of stuff to do at work has kept me from checking blogs like I normally do. *sigh*

Susan said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Fedora said...

Hooray, Millim, Katayoun, and Maureen! Happy reading! You're in for a treat! Thanks again, Laurie and Alison!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.