Monday, June 23, 2008

THE POWER OF LOVE WINNER

I had Kelsey draw a winning name for me - that name was Robin S.! Congratulations, Robin! I'll give Robin until Wednesday evening to contact me at ljodamron@gmail.com with her mailing info. If I don't hear from her by 9 or so I'll draw a new name. Thank you all for playing! I hope you'll check out THE POWER OF LOVE for yourself - it's a great book and 100% of the proceeds go for a good cause.

Laurie, the winner of AT RISK by Alison Kent, please contact me with your mailing information, ok? I know you've won here once some time ago but I no longer have your info. Thanks!

3 comments:

Dina said...

Congrats winners. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats winners and happy reading!

Terri W.

Fedora said...

Congrats, RobinS! Thanks again for all the fun contests, Laurie, and for taking the time to let us all know about these terrific books!