Monday, June 30, 2008

Kay's winner - and a new winner for Lisa's prize!

The winner of Kay's HIS SON'S TEACHER is blythespirit - yay! Congratulations! Please email me at ljodamron@gmail.com by Thursday evening. If I don't hear from you by then I'll draw a new name.

Because I haven't heard from brenda, one of the winners of Lisa Renee Jones' prize package from last Friday, I've drawn a new name - cynthya! I'll give Cynthya until Thursday to contact me as well.

I hope everyone is having a great week! We're on vacation this week, but taking several "day" trips rather than a week-long vacation.

Laurie

4 comments:

Fedora said...

Congrats, blythespirit and cynthya!

And hope you and your family are enjoying the week, Laurie! Sometimes it's definitely more relaxing to take several shorter trips rather than doing all the packing, etc. involved in a longer one ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing time, Laurie!

Congratulations blythespirit and Cynthya.

Karin said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Laurie, I hope you enjoy your 'day' trips and won't need a vacation after your vacation, which is usually what happens to me. :)

Jodi said...

Congrats blythespirit and Cynthia!

We're currently in Delaware on vacation and heading to Hershey Park in the morning. Still another week before we head home.