Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SWEET!! Denyse Bridger's latest - an Italian love story - and a contest!



Ok, I've never heard from acdaisy95, so the new winner is LAURA! Please email me by Saturday at ljodamron@gmail.com and I'll get your download right out to you!

The winner of the Bella Signorina download is acdaisy95! Congratulations! Email me by Tuesday so I have an email addy and can get your download off to you. Thanks everyone who played. If you didn't win, I recommend that you think about getting a copy - for $1.50, it's a sweet deal.

NOW AVAILABLE!!
BELLA SIGNORINA
Sweetly Sensual contemporary romance
From The Wild Rose Press
My good friend Denyse Bridger has a new release today - BELLA SIGNORINA from The Wild Rose Press. I suggest everyone snag a copy of this book. At $1.50 for the download, it's a steal. Even if you prefer more erotic romances, this book is the stuff we all cut our romance reading teeth on. Denyse poured her heart and soul into this book and says that it's the best she's ever written. Trust me, this coming from an author who has written something in practically every subgenre, this is no small statement. I'm heading over right now to order two downloads - I'll draw a name from all who comment here and forward one of the downloads to the winner. I'll draw a name on Saturday evening. Tell your friends! If they post a comment and mention that you sent them, I'll give you an extra entry.
Here's a blurb:
In one of Rome’s trendiest caffè’s, Bianca Marino comes to dance, and escape the loneliness that haunts her world. For many weeks she's been watching a special man, a handsome, charming stranger who dances, flirts, and leaves alone. Bianca is not anxious to fall in love, and yet… Something about the enigmatic Stefano Esposito has captivated her heart, and she is drawn to him in spite of herself. When she finally gathers her courage to approach him, and ask him to dance, little does she know that her entire world is about to change…
Check out an excerpt here.
Go here to order.

Thanks!
Laurie

6 comments:

Jane said...

Enjoyed the excerpt. Sounds like a sweet story.

J said...

Nice!

Laura J. said...

I was looking at this on WRP just yesterday and thought it looked good!

(My thanks to author Dianne Castell for telling me about your site!!)

acdaisy95 said...

Sounds like a great story.

Cherie J said...

Sounds really good!

Fedora said...

Thanks for the recommendation and the contest, Laurie! :)