Tuesday, October 30, 2007

KARIN TABKE AND JAMI ALDEN!



Return visitors here know that I love Karin Tabke's work - I always regret when I finish one of her books because I have to wait until the next one is released. On a recent visit to her website I saw that she and Jami Alden have a book coming out next summer, ITALIAN STALLIONS, and I can't wait! I've only recently discovered Jami Alden and while I've read two of her (very steamy) books, I have two more on order! Neither of these two very talented authors write fluffy sweet stuff - their books pack a powerful punch of raw sensuality with characters who know what they want and who aren't afraid to go after it.

Here's a blurb, (yes, I know it's dinky) about ITALIAN STALLIONS FROM Karin's website ( http://www.karintabke.com/index2.php ):

The swagger.
The sensuality.
Ya gotta love ‘em.
The hottest heroes are Italian-American, and every woman knows it…

Kensington Aphrodisia
July 2008


I certainly hate to wait until July for this one.
What upcoming books are you anticipating? Any recent reads that you can't stop thinking about?
I'm about to post a review for Elizabeth Scott's SPIN THE BOTTLE and soon after that, Sasha White's SEXY DEVIL.
Thanks for stopping!
Laurie

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I have never heard of either of these authors. I think I may have to do some research! LOL

Stacy~ said...

I've read a few stories by Karin - whew, hot stuff! I got "Skin" from your review. I don't think I've read anything of Jamie's. As long as there's romance, I'm willing to try it out :)

Laurie G said...

BOY,I HAVEN'T READ EITHER OF THESE TWO AUTHORS....WILL HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT SOON!!

Unknown said...

I have read either one of these either but the book sure looks interesting