Sunday, September 09, 2007

COMING TOGETHER WINNERS!

I HAVE WINNERS!! I know, I'm a day late and for that I apologize - The winner of COMING TOGETHER FOR THE CURE is Barb V., the winner of Dianne Castell's I'M YOUR SANTA is Lisa F., and the winner of Dianne Castell's THE MORGUE THE MERRIER IS Laurie (no, not me!) If the winners will email me with their addresses at ljodamron@gmail.com, their books will be mailed out soon - I haven't received the CD copy of COMING TOGETHER yet, but will send it as soon as I do. Thanks to everyone who stopped by - I hope you'll be tempted to get your own copy of this book and support breast cancer research!!

3 comments:

Judy F said...

Congrats to the winners.

Laurie G said...

Thank you Laurie for your generosity! Wonderful books!!

I'm enjoying your reviews as I am always on the lookout for new authors.

Lisa F. said...

Thanks Laurie for picking my name! I know that's a book that'll be a winner!