Friday, March 09, 2007

THE WINNERS!!

Drumroll, please!

The winner of Alison's THE PERFECT STRANGER ARC: Sue A.

The winner of a copy of THE PERFECT STRANGER from me: Lisa F.

Congrats to the winners!

Sue and Lisa, please email your addys to me at laurie@earthlink.net - Sue, your copy will come directly from Alison. Lisa, your copy will come from me as soon as I receive it - it has been ordered at Amazon and will be shipped on the release date.

I'm going to give the winners four days to contact me - otherwise, I'll be drawing new names.

Thanks so much to everyone for playing - I hope you'll stop back often!!

Laurie

11 comments:

Judy F said...

congrats to the winners

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sue and Lisa!

Wolfy said...

Congratulations, Sue and Lisa........Thanks Laurie for having the draws.........

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Laurie! I'm excited and anxious to read it. I'll send my snail mail in a separate email just in case you don't have it.

Sue A. said...

Congrats to Lisa F.!

And thank you Laurie! I just e-mailed you.

Sue A. said...

HELP my e-mail to laurie@earthlink.net bounced!

LAURIE my e-mail to laurie@earthlink.net just came back "Your Message Could Not Be Delivered"

Please let me know if you have another e-mail address I can reach you at. Or you can tell Alison that I won and I can e-mail her directly with my snail mail address.

I'll check back here tomorrow.

Fedora said...

Thank you for hosting the drawing, Laurie, and congrats to Lisa and Sue! Happy reading!

Laurie D. said...

Sorry, Sue! Earthlink is a little picky sometimes - try me at laurie@ss-dta.com - that's my work email and it should go through. You've responded, which is the most important thing - we'll make it work, trust me!

Laurie D. said...

Sue, I am such a total ditz, just realized that I gave the wrong earthlink addy - my addy is ljodamron@earthlink.net - I have no clue what I was thinking. So sorry for the bother.

Sue A. said...

Crossing my fingers! I just sent you another e-mail.

Jodi said...

Congrats Sue and Lisa!