Friday, August 24, 2007

Check out my article on Erin McCarthy!

I was recently invited to do an article on Erin McCarthy for Author Island http://www.authorisland.com/ - below is a link if anyone would care to check it out. http://www.authorscene.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=59&Itemid=1 This is very similar to my earlier blog about Erin and her upcoming release, with a few embellishments; I hope you'll take a look at it.

If you haven't been to the Author Island site, I would encourage you to pop over and take a look around. They have lots of author info, reader info and for those of you who are contest junkies, there are lots of those too!

Have a great weekend!
Laurie

3 comments:

Judy F said...

I loved it... I think you should be a writer. Seriously

Stacy~ said...

Great job hon. I'm with Judy - pick up the pen, girl.

Laurie D. said...

Awww, you guys are just too, too sweet! If I ever did write anything, it would be dedicated to you two for all of your kind words and encouragement!