Tuesday, July 25, 2006

FIVE SURGEONS

A friend shared this with me today and I thought I'd pass it on. It's innocent fun - good for a little chuckle.
Five Surgeons are discussing the types of people they like to operate on.
The first surgeon says: "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second responds: "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon says: "No, I really think librarians are the best; Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."
But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all really wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."
Have a great day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Judy F said...

oh laurie. LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute Laurie. I needed a laugh today.

Stacy~ said...

Oh that was cute, and so true LOL