Monday, December 20, 2010

Winners for the boxes of books announced!

The winners are Pat L. (who had help from several friends - wow!) and TJ Russell. Congratulations, ladies! And thanks to everyone who stopped by! I loved reading about your plans and what you're reading!
Pat and TJ, please email me at ljodamron@gmail.com with your mailing information so I can get your books in the mail. At this point it likely won't be until after Christmas. If I don't hear from Pat or TJ by Friday, I'll choose another winner(s).
Thanks, ladies!
Laurie

7 comments:

Pat L. said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I sent over mailing info and sent Theresa an email too, telling her she won as well. Love surprises especially when books are involved.

Merry Christmas.

Judy F said...

Congrats Ladies.

Pat L. said...

Thankee.

Fedora said...

Congrats, Pat L and TJ! Thanks again for celebrating this season with us, Laurie! You're the best!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Estella said...

Wtg, winners!

TJ said...

Wow! I'm so excited! What a wonderful surprise gift for the new year....and I bet in time for my birthday early in January. LOL. Thank you Laurie and thank you Pat! Happy Holidays.