Friday, July 16, 2010

More Jaci Burton!

Coming soon - more Jaci Burton!
I'm excited for another, and the final, installment in Jaci's Wild Riders series (releasing September 7), but know that I'm not the only one who hates to see it come to an end.
About the book:
AJ and Pax work together as undercover operatives for a government agency of bad-boy bikers known as the Wild Riders. And though they play as hard as they work, both men are looking for the one woman who can tame them…
On vacation, AJ and Pax run into AJ’s high school sweetheart, Teresa. While they’re catching up at Teresa’s bar, a fight erupts between two biker gangs, leaving one man dead and Teresa’s brother wrongly accused of murder. With no proof and Teresa as the only eye witness, the trio points their Harleys toward the annual bike rally in South Dakota in hot pursuit of the real killer…
Her life in jeopardy, AJ and Pax become Teresa’s fierce protectors. But a past trauma keeps Teresa guarded, unable to trust them–until AJ and Pax uncover her secret and vow to do anything to help her heal. And in their arms she discovers a sensual desire that knows no boundaries, a passion strong enough to overcome her tragic past and awaken a force that brings both men to their knees.
Danger may temporarily bind the three together, but it’s their shared passion that will lead them to the ride of their lives: love.
From Jaci:
RIDING THE NIGHT releases September 7th and is the final book in my Wild Riders series. I know. The last book in the series. I’ll be sad, and yet I’m SO excited about this book I can’t even begin to tell you.
Do you have a blog? Facebook? If so, check this out:
And now I have ARCs to give away, but there’s a catch. You have to earn the ARC. So you have to tell others about this contest. Yes, it requires sharing. Blog it, talk about it in a group, then in the comments, tell me where you passed the word along (link required). So if you blogged about the contest, give me the link to your blog post. If you shared it in a forum or a group, give me the link. If you posted about it on Facebook, give me your Facebook url. If you tweeted about it, give me your twitter name. All of the above things make you eligible. And if you share the contest in more than one place, you can comment more than once which means you get more than one entry. Wheee!
I’ll draw ARC winners (yes, there will be more than one) on Wednesday next week. Be sure you check back on Wednesday next week to see if you’ve won. Winners will have 7 days to claim their prize or I’ll redraw for new winners.
Please note that RIDING THE NIGHT is an erotic romance suitable for those over the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please don’t enter the contest.
RIDING THE NIGHT is also a menage story, so if menage isn’t your cuppa tea, please don’t enter the contest.
And hey, if you haven’t read the other books in the Wild Riders series, check them out here!
Thanks!
Laurie

2 comments:

Laurie G said...

I'm relatively new to Facebook but I believe this is the URL you want for my profile. I'm putting it there as a news feed right now!

Laurie G said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000613357934

It's up!