Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE ...

The winner of SLOW HEAT is Sue Hussein. The winner of the Komen mug is Lisa Freeman. Congratulations, ladies! Sue and Lisa, please contact me at ljodamron@gmail.com with your mailing information so I can get your prizes in the mail. If I don't hear from Sue and Lisa by Friday, I'll draw new winning names.
Thanks to all who entered! Look for author Jules Bennett to guest blog next week - she'll have a giveaway to celebrate her upcoming Silhouette Desire release, so I'm hoping you'll all stop back.
My mom's surgery went well yesterday. All of the wires in her kneecap were removed, so she should be back on the road to recovery.
Have a great week!
Laurie

5 comments:

Lisa F. said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing better. I can't imagine a wire sticking out - yikes! I hope she has a great birthday celebration.

Karin said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I'm glad to hear your mom's surgery went well. I hope her recovery goes well, too.

Barbara said...

Congrats to the winners.

Glad to hear your mom came through the surgery well and they removed all the wires so there is no chance of another one becoming diplaced.

Hope you are having a good week.

Judy F said...

Congrats to the winners.

That is great news about your mom.

Laurie G said...

Congrats Sue & Lisa!

Happy to hear that your mom is getting better every day!