Thursday, April 16, 2009

A striking cover

I don't typically read more than a handful of historicals each year, but this is one that I would buy simply because the cover is so gorgeous! I'm not familiar with Elizabeth Boyle, but I'm thinking she is probably pretty happy with this cover.
Have you picked up a book for a closer look because of a great cover? Or maybe you've bought one just because you liked the cover?
Come on and share - what cover has caught your eye recently?
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Laurie

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

I love historicals like mad, but I've never read EB's stuff. The cover IS gorgeous, sensual without being too explicit. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Usually the sexy covers are what draws my attention.

I recently got an ARC for "Hot In Here" by Sophie Renwick, and the thing that caught my attention was the cover - it looks similar to that sexy picture you posted a short time ago. Very eye-catching ;)

4/17/09

Christa said...

I have never read EB stuff but ended up ordering this in ebook last week.
The little naughty side in me sees the ripped shirtless hunk on the cover and that book gets a second look

Barbara said...

Laurie-

I am not a big historical fan either but actually the title of this book would catch my eye enough to at least read the cover blurb and maybe even buy the book.

They did do a really good job with this cover.

Have a good weekend.