Sunday, April 15, 2007

Great fun + great friends = a great time!!

We had so much fun last night, it should have been illegal! Despite a crappy day - cold rain/snow mix and very windy, it turned out to be a wonderful evening with loads of laughs. I think I cried off most of my makeup from laughing so hard. Kathleen Madigan did a little meet and greet after her show, to meet fans and autograph her CDs (yes, I bought one) - Carla and I were able to get our picture with her! Too bad we couldn't have taken pics first, before my concealer was laughed/cried off!
If you ever have the opportunity to see her, I suggest you do so! It's a good deal for the money - about $20 for tickets, and a little more for dinner and drinks.
Our rainy snow has stopped and we're partly sunny today, although still a little cool and windy. I've got a pot of chili on the stove, probably the last time I'll make it for a while now that it's warming up.
Laurie
xo

3 comments:

Judy F said...

I would love to go with you sometime. SOunds like fun.


This better work.

Stacy~ said...

Sounds like a blast - I'm glad you had a great time Laurie :)

Laurie D. said...

It was so fun - don't miss the opportunity to see her if it comes your way! One plus - they've remodeled the club and actually have full-size tables, so you don't have to do a balancing act to share the table - yay!!