Thursday, April 12, 2007

Going to see Kathleen!!

Any Kathleen Madigan fans here? I think she's one of the funniest people alive and love to watch her, whether on television or in person. My friend Carla and I have gone to see her annually for the past five years when she comes to The Funny Bone in Columbus - this year's trip will take place this coming Saturday and we can't wait! Lindsay is finally old enough to get in and she's coming home from school Saturday morning to go with us. The comedians that open for Kathleen are a guaranteed good time too. I think my only complaint would be that they seat at least four of you at a "table" the size of a dinnerplate. We often do the pre-show dinner and geez, it's close quarters.
We're all looking forward to our girls night out - there's nothing better than an evening spent belly laughing with people you love!
I hope everyone has a fun-filled weekend - what's on your agenda?
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time is planned for your weekend!!

I'm planning to Spring Clean my house. Which, oddly enough, I'm looking forward to. LOL

Laurie D. said...

Hey Cindy! I did some heavy duty cleaning last weekend since my daughter's boyfriend came home from school w/her for Easter. Not behind furniture or anything above my eye-level, but everyplace that shows is still looking fairly good! Makes me not feel guilty about playing this weekend! Have a great weekend - don't work *too* hard!