Wednesday, November 22, 2006

LOOK!! Free for you, Fun for the troops!

The info. below comes from my friend Cryna; she and I both think it's a great thing and hope that everyone who stops by will go check it out. It only takes a minute to do and will provide a smile to a serviceman or woman on the receiving end in Iraq. Please go take a look!!


Something cool that Xerox is doing - If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

This is so cool. I think I'll post it at my blog tomorrow. Thanx Cryna, and thanx Laurie, for posting it. Mustn't forget our troops.

Wolfy said...

I think it is a cool idea, and I am glad that you and Stacy are getting the word out to everyone you can.

Judy F said...

Great idea Laurie.

Happy Thanksgiving