Monday, October 08, 2012

Troop boxes!


These are troop boxes that Tim mailed for me last week. I had them boxed and ready to go in August, all but the customs forms, and then those crazy stress fractures flared up in my right foot -I've shared what a fiasco that turned out to be (just one more week in the air cast and I'm back in my own shoes!) - I had to put the troop shipments on hold for a bit.  I have more shopping and shipping to do this fall, but this puts me close to 1,200 pounds mailed to our servicemen and women to date. 
My next blog post is about a beautiful military romance, so I thought it was a good time to share a feel good post about our troops! If any of you have names and mailing info for any servicemen or women you'd like remembered with a box, feel free to email it to me at ljodamron@gmail.com and I'll be sure to include them in my next shipment.

2 comments:

Na said...

That is wonderful!

Fedora said...

So cool, Laurie! Thank you for all you do!