Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Seal of my Dreams winner!

And the winner is Na!  Congratulations, you've won a Kindle or Nook version of SEAL OF MY DREAMS (or any other Alison Kent book you may wish)!  Please email me at ljodamron@gmail.com with your book choice, Nook or Kindle version, and the email address you would like me to use. 

If I don't hear from Na by Saturday, 10/06, I'll draw another name.

Thanks to all who commented and special thanks to Alison Kent, for allowing me an early peek at UNDENIABLE. I hope you've all ordered your copy by now!

Oh, and on the foot - finally some good news!  One more week on crutches and two more weeks in the air cast and I should be back into my regular shoes - yessss!

2 comments:

Na said...

Thank you, Laurie! All the best with your foot recovery.

Fedora said...

Congrats and happy reading, Na! Laurie, so happy to hear you're healing!