Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Seal of my Dreams winner!

And the winner is Na!  Congratulations, you've won a Kindle or Nook version of SEAL OF MY DREAMS (or any other Alison Kent book you may wish)!  Please email me at with your book choice, Nook or Kindle version, and the email address you would like me to use. 

If I don't hear from Na by Saturday, 10/06, I'll draw another name.

Thanks to all who commented and special thanks to Alison Kent, for allowing me an early peek at UNDENIABLE. I hope you've all ordered your copy by now!

Oh, and on the foot - finally some good news!  One more week on crutches and two more weeks in the air cast and I should be back into my regular shoes - yessss!


Na said...

Thank you, Laurie! All the best with your foot recovery.

flchen1 said...

Congrats and happy reading, Na! Laurie, so happy to hear you're healing!