Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Ooops! I forgot!

I totally forgot that I mentioned a second contest for two more of you to win books.  My apologies, ladies.  The two names I've drawn are Helen L. and Cheryl S.  If you ladies will email me at ljodamron@gmail.com, I have several autographed Catherine Mann books and will divide them between you.  Who knows, I might even toss in some books by other authors.  I'm not going to take time to list titles - if you already have one/some that I send, you can share them with a friend or your local library!
 
I'm preparing a blog post to celebrate release day for Jill Shalvis's ANIMAL ATTRACTION and it will include a giveaway for one of Jill's backlist books.  Keep an eye out for that, hopefully it will go up sometime today.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's so sweet of you, Laurie! Thanks so much! I've sent my mailing address to you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Cheryl. And Laurie, I just sent over my mailing info. Thanks so much. Hope you recd. it.

Helen L.