Monday, February 09, 2009

Jill's winners announced - a tad late

I apologize for not making the announcement on Saturday. We were on the go a good deal of the weekend and I simply forgot.
Jill's winners are CHRISTA and DENA! Please send your mailing into to me at ljodamron@gmail.com (by Thursday) and let me know if you prefer a reprint of Aussie Rules or Get a Clue, or if you would prefer another backlist title. If you prefer something from Jill's backlist, you should probably give two or three titles so we're not going back and forth if your first choice isn't available.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and special thanks to Jill for the giveaway! I hope everyone has a great week!
Laurie

3 comments:

Fedora said...

Congrats, Christa and Dena! Thanks, Laurie and Jill! And hope you had a fun if busy weekend, Laurie!

Anonymous said...

wtg ladies

Karin said...

Congratulations, Christa & Dena!