Friday, October 17, 2008

NOT a political statement - but we're going to see Hillary Clinton

I commented here a while back that I hate politics - I still hate politics and would never put anything political on my blog. I'll go so far as to say that I'm still very much undecided in the presidential race, still doing my own research and detail-checking - and that's all I have to say about it!

Hillary Clinton is coming to our small city in Ohio this afternoon and Linny and I are going to go hear her speak. I think it will be monumental to see someone who has gone where no other woman has gone before in the political world and who knows, maybe she'll have something to say that will sway me one way or the other.

I hope everyone has a great weekend - don't forget the latest contest - scan down a post or two for details!

Laurie

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Laurie-

Hope you enjoy hearing Hilary speak. She came to Muncie when she was still running for President and I went to hear her...was very impressed and I am proud to say she was my choice for the next president. Was very sorry she didn't get the nomination as I think she would have done a fantastic job.

Like you I am still undecided at the moment. still weighing the pros and cons of each candidate. Only 17 days left until election day.

Let me know what you thought of Hilary. Just email me privately if you don't want to comment here.