Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE WINNER OF LUANN'S BOOK IS ------

Patty L. Way to go, Patty! Please contact me at ljodamron@gmail.com with your mailing info by Tuesday. If I don't hear from Patty on Tuesday, I'll pull another name. Another review and contest coming in the next day or two - I had hoped to put it up tonight but I've still got some work to do on it and just can't make it happen.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We went to a huge antique/flea market today - my piggies are tired from hours of walking, but we got some great deals and had a good time.

Laurie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurie for picking my name. What a wonderful surprise. I have sent you my shipping information. Thanks again.

Patty L.

I tried to put in my password and it keeps saying that it is incorrect.

Karin said...

Congratulations, Patty!

I can sympathize on the sore feet, Laurie. I spent 4 1/2 hours walking around the zoo yesterday with my mom, my niece and my nephew. I was definitely ready to just sit down and put my feet up when I go home.

Susan said...

Congratulations, Patty!

Laurie, it is worth the the sore feet when you find that great bargain!

Jane said...

Congrats, Patty.

Stacy~ said...

Congrats Patty :)

Fedora said...

Yay, Patty! Laurie, sounds like a satisfying weekend!!