Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The winner of IN DANGER is -

SARITA!! Congratulations! It took shopping at four different WalMarts in three different counties before I finally found a copy - whew! Thanks to everyone to entered the contest! I'll be announcing another contest soon, maybe as early as tomorrow evening, so please stop back! Sarita, please contact me at ljodamron@gmail.com with your mailing info by Friday evening. You all know the drill - if I don't hear from Sarita by Friday evening, I'll pull a new name from the bowl!
I loved reading all of your comments about Alison's books. I've loved her work for a very long time now and hey, Caffey? Yes, the shower scene in THE SWEETEST TABOO definitely takes the cake as far as shower scenes go!
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Laurie

4 comments:

Wolfy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Sarita. I am sure you will enjoy this book.

Fedora said...

Ooh, congrats, Sarita! Definitely in for a treat, as Alison is AWESOME! :)

Thanks again, Laurie!

Karin said...

Congratulations, Sarita!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Sarita!