Monday, February 19, 2007

COMING SOON! ALLURING TALES Review!


I will be posting a review for ALLURING TALES: AWAKEN THE FANTASY sometime in the next couple of days, but thought I'd give you an early nudge to go preorder a copy or get your copy on release day. There is an interesting mix of stories in this anthology, and while there's always the chance that you won't like each and every story in an anthology, given the caliber of the authors involved, I think you're guaranteed to appreciate the biggest share of them!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the coming week is good to you! We're finally above freezing, meaning all of our snow should be turning to slush soon!
Laurie

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

I really like a lot of the authors in this book, so it's already on my tbb list. Can't wait for your review, Laurie.